Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This just in

Just in case you were worried, I haven't lost my philosophical outlook, and I'm fairly sure my sense of humour is somewhere close at hand.

Because after all, things are much the same as home, just with a smaller toolbox with which to manage things.

xxJen

PS A boat update - it hasn't even reached Rarotonga yet! I could paddle my vaka faster than that! I better buy a car tomorrow so I can get some gas!

PPS a picture of the kids in their Kia Orana Day (mufti day Friday) wear, featuring Sienna in her new dress, Jamie in his (fake?) tan and Bailey with his missing teeth!

1 comment:

  1. hey guys you look and sound well, as well as can be expected anyway !

    Im lovin the traditional island wear, noice...

    You so need some tim tams or iced vo vo's

    or Ginger nut crunch.. yum

    miss ya

    ReplyDelete